While money can buy a lot of things that you need or want , financial security ensures that your needs will always be met within reasonable boundaries.
So how do you create a financial security for a happy you..
- A happy you needs the confidence of having a financially security.
- Create a list of your needs , the bare minimum without savings or any other expenses that you can avoid. this list is your minimum requirement when you are living as a poor person with zero income. the costs associated with this list is what you need to keep spending every month to keep alive. keep your accounts for a couple of months to find what you missed will creating this list.
- Keep a list of security expenses like insurance , medical expenses children's fees and other costs associated with their education and healthy upkeep.
- now make a list of your bare minimum luxuries that you would like to enjoy and remember that enjoyment that is hard earned is well enjoyed.
- Make a list of your current income sources and assets, these are the things that give you the ability to let go of them in case you need to meet the costs for your needs.
- The reason for creating separate lists is to tell yourself the depth of your financial planning and creating a contingency plan that allows you to take risks and move forward towards opportunities with the ability to face temporary setbacks.